There is no marijuana use allowed inside or outside the home, including vaping. No events/parties or loud, obnoxious behavior causing complaints from the neighbors. *
Relax in our beautiful home and sleep soundly in our pillow top king size beds with luxurious pillows. Go for a jog in the morning and play a round of golf in the afternoon before heading into downtown Denver.
We have a lovely 6 bedroom home that is ready for your stay! Close to the airport and 20 minutes from downtown!
* 6 bedrooms - 5 on 2nd level, 1 on main level, each have a king size bed and luxurious pillows.
* 4 full baths - each bath has it's own shower, 1 bath/shower on main level
* Approx 4200 finished square feet
* Hardwood floors on the main level
* Carpet in the bedrooms
* Stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave)
* All kitchen dishware, flatware, glasses, utensils etc are provided.
* Washer and Dryer - large capacity, front loading
* Granite counter tops
* Central Air conditioning
* 3 car private garage
* Ample parking, garage, driveway
* HD Cable with ON Demand available (plenty of on demand movies to watch)
* HDTV - large, flat-panel TV located in main living area and master bedroom
* High Speed internet (Broadband) with WIFI are included
* BBQ Grill
* Patio, outdoor chairs for 10 people
This home is located near I-70 and Pena Blvd, in the city of Denver, only 20 minutes from downtown Denver, 10 min to Dicks Sporting Goods Park or Commerce City, 7 min from Denver International Airport.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Kid Friendly
- No Smoking
- Parking Included
- Wireless Internet
- 4500 sq. ft.
- Ample parking 3+ private spaces and street spaces
- Stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave)
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|$625 / night||$850 / night||N/A||N/A||4|
|$599 / night||N/A||N/A||N/A||6|
|$549 / night||N/A||N/A||N/A||4|
This was a week-end to celebrate my son in laws 50th birthday with a trip to Denver and the Bronco game. The house was ideal for our group with lots of comfortable sleeping, adequate bathroom facilities, nearby grocery. Every member of our group loved being able to be together under one roof with space to sprawl, and nice facilities.
We came down for a softball tournament and stayed at thus house. What an awesome experience. The owners were so great and accommodating. The neighborhood and neighbors were awesome too. I would highly recommend this place to anyone that wants to rent a house in the denver area.
We had such a wonderful first time rental experience! What a beautiful home and very spacious. There were 12 of us staying in the home and we had plenty of space. When travelling with friends I'll never stay in a hotel again. So much more fun to be all together and in such a great home. The owners are extremely caring and accommodating. We were their first renters for this property and we were not disappointed in any way. Close to airport, shopping and restaurants. If we visit Denver again we will definitely stay at one of Jason's properties :)